- 200 g Chicken
- 50 g Rice
- 25 g Bell Pepper
- 12 g Red Onion
- 5 Sprays Garlic Spray Oil
- 1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Puree
- 1-2 Pinch Black Pepper
- Boil Water for Rice.
- Dice Up Chicken and finely dice up Veg.
- Once Water is Boiled add Rice and cook for 12-14 minutes on a High Heat.
- After a few minutes cook Diced Chicken in a separate Pan with Black Pepper, Garlic Spray Oil & Garlic Puree on a High Heat, cook for roughly 8 minutes.
- Cut one of the Pieces of Chicken to see if it's cooked through (choose the biggest piece).
- When cooked through add Veg and Soy Sauce and cook for another 1-2 minutes (turning down the heat).
- Drain Rice and add to Chicken Pan (remember you will need a large Pan so I usually use the Pot that I just cooked Rice in instead).